SEO & PPC Budget Calculator

Meet the SEO & PPC Budget Calculator, your ultimate tool for optimizing your online marketing budget. Designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind, this calculator takes the guesswork out of budgeting for your search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns.

As per marketing best practices, 10% of a company’s annual revenue is usually allocated to marketing efforts. Out of this, 80% is spent on online marketing. Of the online marketing budget, 75% goes to PPC, and the remaining 25% is allocated to SEO.

Marketing Budget Calculator

Calculate Your Marketing Bugdet

How It Works

  1. Input Annual Revenue: Enter your business’s annual revenue into the calculator.
  2. Automatic Calculation: The tool uses predefined assumptions to calculate your total marketing budget, online marketing budget, and the specific amounts for SEO and PPC.
  3. View Results: Instantly see how your budget should be allocated, giving you a clear roadmap for your marketing spend.

Why Budgeting Matters

Proper budget allocation is critical for the success of your online marketing efforts. By using the SEO & PPC Budget Calculator, you ensure that your investment in SEO and PPC is balanced and aligned with your overall business goals. This strategic approach helps maximize ROI and drive sustainable growth.

Get Started Today

Ready to optimize your online marketing budget? Try the SEO & PPC Budget Calculator now and take the first step towards more efficient and effective marketing strategies.

Why choose us?

Results Beyond Doubt

No Hidden Fees

You'll know exactly what you're paying for and there are never any surprises.

Commitment = Results

We drive results by doing what’s best for your business, not ours.

Custom Solutions

We have the solutions you need, regardless of your budget or organization size.

Knowledge is Power

We live and breath digital transformation so we know what works and what doesn't.